Hello and welcome back to our new tutorial. Today, we are going to draw three cute Santa face in a simple and very easy way. This tutorial includes three simple detailed outline drawings of a Santa face with step by step explanation. The above image represents your outline of the cute Santa faces which we are going to draw below. Hope you will enjoy and follow the Santa drawing till the end of the tutorial. So, let’s get started with the tutorial, wish you all the best!
While drawing, makes sure to use your pen or pencil lightly, especially for rough drawing. Additionally, erase some of the outlines when and where required. Follow the instructions carefully and don’t skip any of the steps.
1] SANTA WEARING A GLASSES
In this first Santa face drawing, we are going to draw a genius Santa wearing glasses and having a long circular beard.
- In this step, we are going to draw the beard of Santa.
- Draw the big circular beard.
- In this step, we are going to draw the Christmas hat on Santa.
- First, draw the curvy line on the head as shown in blue color.
- Second, draw the triangular shape on the hat.
- Next, draw the long curved line on the left side of your drawing.
- In this step, we are going to continue to draw a hat and we will also draw a face outline.
- For the hat, draw one small curved line at the left side of your drawing.
- And at the end of that draw a cloud-like shape as shown in blue color.
- Next, draw the semicircle for the face as shown.
- In this step, we are going to draw the glasses and the eyebrows of the Santa.
- First, draw the circular glasses and the eyebrows.
- In this step, we are going to draw the eyes of Santa.
- First, draw the lines to make the handle of the glasses.
- Second, draw the eyes highlighted in blue color.
STEP 6 (FINAL):
- In this step, we are going to draw a mustache, nose and mouth.
- First, draw the circular nose then mustache and then draw the smiley mouth.
- Yahoo..! You have completed your first Santa face drawing.
2] SANTA WITH A LONG BEARD
In this second Santa Face drawing, we are going to draw a cute Santa face opening a mouth and saying ha..ha…ha!
- Start your drawing with a small circle.
- Then draw the curved line alongside as mentioned below.
- Now, draw the long U-shape for the beard.
- Draw the horizontal oval for the base of the Santa hat.
- Now, draw the top part of hat.
- And at the very top, draw the small circle.
- Further, draw the circular ears.
- Next, draw the mouth.
STEP 6 (FINAL):
- Draw the eyebrows and the eyes of the Santa.
- For the eyes, draw the two circles, and inside that draw one more small circle highlighted below in black.
- Great! You completed the second Santa drawing.
3] SANTA FACE
In this third Santa Face, we are going to draw the cute little Santa with the two eyelashes on circular eyes of the Santa.
- First, draw the base of the hat and then draw the two eyebrows.
- Now, draw the eyes with two eyelashes on each eye of the Santa.
- Further, draw the W- shape face.
- Start with the long curvy beard of the Santa.
- Further, draw the circular nose.
- Draw the two ears and a mouth of the Santa.
STEP 5 (FINAL):
- Draw the hat of the Santa as shown below.
- WELL DONE! You completed the third Santa face drawing.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our tutorial on Santa face drawing. And, you were able to learn something new today. If you find it helpful then please share it with your friends, it will help a lot. We are constantly updating our website and we are giving our best to make the drawings as simple and easy as possible. So, bookmark our site for future drawing updates.
For more drawings, keep exploring our website.