Hello and welcome to today’s tutorial. Today in this tutorial, we are going to draw a parrot. In this tutorial, we are going to teach you how to draw a parrot in an easy and simple way.
- Follow each and every step in a given stepwise.
- Make sure to erase some of the outline drawings where is needed.
- For the rough drawing use your pencil or pen very lightly.
Step 1: BASIC OUTLINE GESTURE (ROUGH DRAWING)
Let’s start with the basic outline gesture of a parrot in this first step of the tutorial. This will be a rough drawing of the main body structure of a parrot. For this outline drawing, use basic forms, lines, and shapes.
- Start from a big oval shape then draw the circle overlapping an oval at the top.
- Now, draw a small circle for an eye and also draw the beak in an inverted drop shape as shown in the image.
- Further for the tail, draw a long pointed triangle overlapping an oval at the bottom as shown.
- Draw a wooden branch by drawing the two lines with your free hand above the tail as shown.
- Now draw two inverted drop shapes overlapping a wooden branch for the legs as shown.
- At last draw a curve line on the left side to show its feather.
Step 2: DRAWING A BEAK AND THE HEAD
In this second step, we are going to the head and a beak.
- Draw a curved line for the head as shown in the image.
- Further, draw an inverted drop shape for the beak and draw a small curved line as shown in the image.
Step 3: DRAWING AN OUTLINE
In this step, you simply have to draw an outline drawing.
- First, draw a long curved line on the left side as shown in the image in black color.
- Now draw a curved line on the right side from the beak as shown in the black color.
Step 4: DRAWING THE LEGS OF A PARROT
In this fourth step, we are going to draw the toes of each leg.
- Use small curved lines to draw the two toes in the left leg and two toes in the right leg as shown in the image in black color.
Step 5: DRAWING A BRANCH OF A TREE
In this fifth step, we are going to draw a branch of a tree in which the parrot is sitting.
- For a branch of tree draw the lines with your freely hand as shown in the image in black color
- While drawing make sure to draw that line passing through the toes of the leg. So that, it will look like a parrot is sitting on the branch as shown.
Step 6: DRAWING A FEATHERS
In this step, we are going to draw the feathers of a parrot.
- Draw V shape at the position shown in the image in black color.
- Now draw another V shape, a little bigger than the previous one as shown.
Step 7: DRAWING A FEATHERS
In this step, we are going to continue drawing the feathers that were left in step 6.
- Further draw U shape, little bigger than step 6.
- Draw a line curved at the end from both sides as shown in the image in black color.
Step 8: DRAWING A FEATHERS
- Draw two long feathers as shown in the image in the black color.
Step 9: DRAWING A EYE OF A PARROT
In this ninth step, we are going to draw an eye of a parrot.
- First, draw a small circle for an eye then draw a half circle
- Further, draw a very small circle inside that as shown in the black color
- At last draw a small curved line near the beak.
Step 10: DRAWING A STRIP AND THE ABDOMEN
In this step, we are going to draw a strip on the neck and the outline of the abdomen.
- Draw a curved stripe on the neck as shown
- Now draw two lines for an outline of the abdomen as shown in the image in black color.
Step 11: DRAWING A SMALL BRANCHES
In this step, we are going to draw small branches of a tree and some parts of feathers.
- Draw lines with your free hand for the branches as shown in the image in black color
- Further, draw small feathers as shown.
Step 12 (LAST): DRAWING THE LEAVES
In this last step of a final drawing, you have to simply draw leaves on the branches of the tree as shown in the image.
Now you have completed your beautiful parrot drawing sitting on the branch of the tree.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial of PARROT DRAWING.