Hello and welcome back to our new tutorial. Today, we are going to draw two cute little puppies in a simple and very easy way. This tutorial includes two simple detailed outline drawings of a cute puppy with step by step explanation. The above image represents your outline of cute puppies which we are going to draw below. Hope you will enjoy and follow the cute puppy drawing till the end of the tutorial. So, let’s get started with the tutorial, wish you all the best!
While drawing, makes sure to use your pen or pencil lightly, especially for rough drawing. Additionally, erase some of the outlines when and where required. Follow the instructions carefully and don’t skip any of the steps.
FIRST CUTE PUPPY DRAWING
Step 1: ROUGH SKETCH OF A FIRST CUTE PUPPY
- For the rough sketch – first, draw a triangular shape for the ear.
- Then draw a mirror image of three for the face of the puppy.
- Further, draw a long curved line for the back, and at the end of it, draw the tail.
- Draw one curved line for the front leg.
- And draw the heart shape for the other bend leg.
Step 2: DRAWING THE FACE AND THE EAR
- First, draw the triangular ear.
- Then draw the face as mentioned below.
Step 3: DRAWING THE BACK AND THE LEG
- First, draw the back of the puppy.
- Now, draw the heart shape for the leg.
Step 4: DRAWING THE FRONT LEG AND THE TAIL
- For the leg, draw the curved line as highlighted in black.
- Now for the tail, draw the pointed curve line.
Step 5: DRAW THE DETAILING OF THE FACE
- First, draw the circular eye and an arc-shaped eyebrow.
- Then draw the nose and a simple smiling mouth.
- Now draw few dots and a few small straight lines for the whiskers.
Step 6 (FINAL): DRAWING THE BELT ON THE NECK
- Draw the curved line on the neck and draw some circles for decoration.
- Hurray! You have completed your first drawing of cute little puppy.
SECOND CUTE PUPPY DRAWING
Step 1: ROUGH SKETCH OF A SECOND CUTE PUPPY
- For the rough sketch, use different shapes to draw the parts of the body of a puppy.
- Draw a circular shape for the face and another small circle for the nose and the mouth.
- Now, draw the drop shape for the ear and draw the rectangle for the belt.
- Further, draw the body and the tail.
- Then draw the four legs in a running position.
- At last, draw the rope tied on the belt.
Step 2: DRAWING THE OUTLINE OF THE FACE
- First, draw the outline from the ear.
- Then move towards the nose and the mouth.
- Now, draw the bone in his mouth.
Step 3: DRAWING THE BELT ON THE NECK OF THE PUPPY
- First, draw the lower jaw of the puppy.
- Second, draw the rectangular belt on the neck.
- And from that belt, draw a long rope .
Step 4: DRAWING THE LEGS OF THE PUPPY
- First, start with the back of the puppy and continue with the leg.
- Second, start with the front part of the puppy and continue with the leg.
- Now, draw the front leg and then the back leg of the puppy.
Step 5: DRAWING THE TAIL AND SOME REMAINING PART
- Start with the tail and then do the further remaining part of the legs as highlighted in black.
Step 6 (final): DRAWING THE DETAILS
- First and foremost, draw the circular eye and the nose of the puppy.
- Now, draw the detailing of the belt with some lines and some small circles.
- Also, draw pendent type in the front.
- At last draw the circle at the end of the belt.
- Hurray! You have completed your second cute puppy drawing.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our tutorial on cute little puppies drawing. And, you were able to learn something new today. If you find it helpful then please share it with your friends, it will help a lot. We are constantly updating our website and we are giving our best to make the drawings as simple and easy as possible. So, bookmark our site for future drawing updates.
For more drawings, keep exploring our website.