Hello and welcome back to our new tutorial. Today, we are going to draw elephants in a simple and very easy way. This tutorial includes simple detailed outline drawings of an elephant with step by step explanation. The above image represents your outline of an elephant which we are going to draw below. Hope you will enjoy and follow the elephant drawing till the end of the tutorial. So, let’s get into the tutorial, wish you all the best.
While drawing, makes sure to use your pen or pencil lightly, especially for rough drawing. Additionally, erase some of the outlines when and where required. Follow the instructions carefully and don’t skip any of the steps.
Step 1: DRAWING THE BODY (back part) OF AN ELEPHANT
- For the body of the elephant, use big curved lines.
- Also, draw the back leg of the elephant.
Step 2: DRAWING THE LEGS OF THE ELEPHANT
- Draw only three legs as you have already drawn one leg in the above step.
- Draw long curved lines for the legs as highlighted below in black.
Step 3: DRAWING THE EAR OF AN ELEPHANT
- Now, draw the long ear of an elephant.
Step 4: DRAWING THE TRUNK
- For the trunk, draw the wavy lines from the upper ear joining the bottom part of the ear.
- At the opening of the trunk, draw the heart shape.
Step 5: DRAWING THE TUSKS (TEETH)
- After that, draw the tusks in a long triangular shape in a little curved way.
Step 6: DRAWING THE TAIL AND NECK PART
- First, draw the small line for the neck part highlighted in black.
- Now, draw the cute little tail.
Step 7: DRAWING THE EYE AND THE TRUNK DETAIL
- Start with the eye, draw circles for the eyeball.
- And draw the curvy line for the outline of an eye.
- Now, draw some lines to detail the trunk.
Step 8 (FINAL): DETAILING THE ELEPHANT
- First, draw the toes in all the legs of an elephant.
- At last, draw small details as shown in black color.
- Finally, you have completed your drawing.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our tutorial on elephant drawing. And, you were able to learn something new today. If you find it helpful then please share it with your friends, it will help a lot. We are constantly updating our website and we are giving our best to make the drawings as simple and easy as possible. So, bookmark our site for future drawing updates.
For more drawings, keep exploring our website.