Hello and welcome back to our new tutorial. Today, we are going to draw Jasmine (Disney Princess) in a simple and very easy way. This tutorial includes simple detailed outline drawings of Jasmine with step by step explanation. The above image represents your outline of Jasmine, which we are going to draw below. Hope you will enjoy and follow this Jasmine drawing till the end of the tutorial. So, let’s proceed with the tutorial, wish you the best of luck.
While drawing, makes sure to use your pen or pencil lightly, especially for rough drawing. Additionally, erase some of the outlines when and where required. Follow the instructions carefully and don’t skip any of the steps.
Step 1: DRAWING THE OUTLINE OF THE FACE AND NECK
- Start with a U-shape outline of the face.
- Then, draw the two curved lines for the neck.
Step 2: DRAWING THE HAIRSTYLE OF JASMINE
- Draw the hairstyle of Jasmine, highlighted in black.
Step 3: DRAWING THE HAIRBAND
- Draw the hairband in a cap shape above the hair.
- and also draw the circular beads on the left side of the hairband.
Step 4: DRAWING THE UPPER DRESS & NECKLACE OF JASMINE
- For the necklace, draw circular lines.
- While drawing the upper dress, use different lines like curved, wavy with your free hand.
- Further, draw a line from the left side of the dress, which is highlighted in black.
Step 5: DRAWING BOTH ARMS OF JASMINE
- First, draw the left arm on the waist.
- Then, draw the right arm a little upper than the left arm as mentioned below.
Step 6: DRAWING THE DRESS TIED ON RIGHT HAND
- Draw the dress tied on the wrist and the little finger.
Step 7: DRAWING THE LOWER DRESS OF JASMINE
- Start drawing the lower dress from the hip in V-shape.
- Draw the dress in balloon shape at the bottom part.
- And at the bottom part of the dress, draw small curved lines, highlighted in black.
Step 8: DRAWING THE FOOT WITH THE SANDAL
- First, draw the right foot and the curved V-shape for the sandal.
- Next, draw the left foot and the sandal facing towards the left side as shown below.
Step 9: DRAWING THE HAIR OF A JASMINE
- Draw the curved hair on the left side.
Step 10: DRAWING THE EYES AND NOSE
- First, draw the eyebrow
- After that, draw the eyelashes and the nose.
Step 11 (FINAL): DRAWING THE LIPS AND THE EARRINGS
- Continuing the upper step, draw the eyes detailing by drawing two circular lines.
- Now, draw the lips and draw the earings of a Jasmine.
- And at last draw the small dot for the belly.
- Finally, you have completed your drawing.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our tutorial on JASMINE – Disney Princess. And, you were able to learn something new today. If you find it helpful then please share it with your friends, it will help a lot. We are constantly updating our website and we are giving our best to make the drawings as simple and easy as possible. So, bookmark our site for future drawing updates.
For more drawings, keep exploring our website.