Hello and welcome back to our new tutorial. Today, we are going to draw Kyojuro Rengoku from Demon slayer in a simple and very easy way. This tutorial includes a detailed outline drawing of Kyojuro Rengoku with step by step explanation. The above image represents your outline of Rengoku which we are going to draw below. Hope you will enjoy and follow Kyojuro Rengoku drawing till the end of the tutorial. So, let’s proceed towards our tutorial, wish you all the best!
INFORMATION ABOUT RENGOKU
Kyojuro Rengoku was a Demon Slayer in the anime ‘Demon Slayer’ (Kimetsu no Yaiba), who plays an important role in the ‘Mugen Train Arc’. He was the former Flame Hashira.
While drawing, makes sure to use your pen or pencil lightly, especially for rough drawing. Additionally, erase some of the outlines when and where required as you move further. Follow the instructions carefully and don’t skip any of the steps.
Step 1: LINE DRAWING (ROUGH DRAWING)
- In this step, we are going to draw basic line drawing (skeleton).
- First, start with the circular face.
- Then draw vertical and horizontal line inside that circle, shown in the picture below.
- Now, draw the vertical curved line from the face.
- After that, draw a long inverted V-shape for the legs.
- At last, draw a line for the hands and also a straight line for sword in left hand of the paper.
Step 2: DRAWING THE BASIC FORM (ROUGH DRAWING)
- In this step, we are going to draw the basic form/shape.
- First,start with the head part and then draw the face part.
- After that, draw the other body parts, legs and hands.
Step 3: MAIN DRAWING
- Start to draw with the face and then draw the hair.
- Further, draw the outline of the upper part of uniform highlighted below.
- Then draw the belt on the waist and continue to the lower part of the uniform.
- At last, draw the shocks and the zori (footwear).
- Now, in this step, start with hair drawing and then draw the eyes as highlighted in black.
- Next, draw the buttons of the uniform.
- Now, draw the hand holding the sword on the left of your drawing.
- Further, draw the other hand on the right of your drawing.
- After that, draw the detailing of the shocks and the zori (footwear).
Step 5: DETAILING
- Begin the detailing from the face, draw eyebrows, nose and then simply a smiling lips highlighted in the picture.
- Next, draw the cloak ( back wing like dress) highlighted in black.
- Now, draw the folds on the upper and lower uniform and also don’t forget the detailing of the belt.
- At last, draw the flame shapes on the Kyanhan.
Step 6 (FINAL):
- In this last step, we are going to draw the flames.
- First, draw the flame design on the sword and the cloak.
- Now, draw the other flames as shown below.
- I know, flames are looking difficult to make but believe me it’s not difficult.
- Try to make the flame in your own style with one condition that it should have spine like shape.
- Amazing! You have completed your drawing with an excellent effort!
Hope you liked and enjoyed our tutorial on Rengoku drawing. And, you were able to learn something new today. If you find it helpful then please share it with your friends, it will help a lot. We are constantly updating our website and we are giving our best to make the drawings as simple and easy as possible. So, bookmark our site for future drawing updates.
For more drawings, keep exploring our website.