How to Draw Nezuko Kamado
In this tutorial, we are going to draw Nezuko (Demon Slayer). The tutorial will teach you how to draw Nezuko in a very easy and simple way. It includes FOUR steps and each step is explained with a simple words along with its image.
Note: While drawing the steps:
- Make sure to erase some of the outlines as you move further with the steps, especially for step 1 and step 2.
- Make sure to start the step 1 with very light hand.
- As you move with the steps, Erase the previous outlines as per requirement.
- The step 1 and step 2 are basic rough drawings which plays a very important role in creating a perfect posture of the character’s figure.
Step 1: Basic Line Gesture
In this step you have to draw a very basic figure of Nezuko by using different lines like vertical line, curve line, V shape line, U shape line, circular line and zig-zag line.
- Draw a circle to make the head part.
- Draw a vertical line for neck to waist part.
- Draw an inverted U shaped line for both arms as shown in the image.
- Draw an inverted V shaped line for both legs as shown in the image.
- Draw the vertical line in the middle of circular head.
- Draw a curve line and two horizontal lines by leaving appropriate space as shown in the image.
- This will help you in further step to draw eyes, nose, mouth and ears in right proportion.
Step 2: Adding basic shapes, forms to the Step 1
In this step, you have to draw a basic figure of Nezuko by using various shapes and forms.
- Draw a circular head, the vertical line, curve line and horizontal line for the face as you drawn in the step 1.
- Draw neck by using two vertical lines and draw two curve lines for hair as shown in the image.
- Now for the cloak (long loose dress) draw an inverted U shape from the neck. Also draw two slant curve line on both side as shown in the image.
- Draw the basic outline of the Nezuko’s dress (kimono) and also draw the horizontal lines in order to show belt (obi) at the chest part.
- Draw the two rectangular shapes for both the legs.
- Draw the oval shapes for shoes and also draw basic two lines for the hands as shown in the image.
- This will be a rough figure of your drawing.
Step 3: Outline Drawing
In this step you have to draw a basic outline drawing of Nezuko by using the second step as rough drawing as shown in the figure.
- Draw a circular face as you have drawn in step 2.
- Draw the eyebrow on both side of vertical line and above the curve line which you have already drawn, as shown in the image.
- Draw the circle below each eyebrow (below curve line) as shown. Draw a triangle shape nose at the vertical line below the nose draw rectangle shape to show the bamboo in her mouth.
- Now draw the rhythmic hair by using curve lines, zig-zag lines and show folds as shown in the image.
- Draw a cloak (long loose dress) by using rhythmic line in order to give a motion to the cloak (long loose dress) as shown in the image.
- Draw the collar (Haneri) of the kimono and also draw the belt(obi) as shown.
- Draw the bottom part of kimono by using curve line and folds as shown in the image
- Draw inverted semicircles in vertical lines for both legs as shown in the image.
- Draw the both shoe carefully in a proper shape as shown in the figure.
- At last in the outline drawing, draw both hands and fingers. Draw the fingers very carefully in a rhythmic manner.
Step 4 (FINAL Drawing): Detailing
In this final step you have to add a detailing to the outline drawing of Nezuko. After drawing an outline drawing, you are just a step away from your final drawing ‘how to draw Nezuko’. Now lets draw the detailing of the final step, this step will be really interesting for you.
- First start the detailing from the face, draw the eyelashes above and below the both circle. Draw the upper eyelash bigger than lower one, now draw the small circle in both circular eye.
- Draw the details of the bamboo piece which Nazuko holding in her mouth.
- Draw the detailing of the belt (obi) by using simple horizontal and vertical line.
- Draw the patterns on the kimono, use slant lines, straight lines to make it real.
- Draw the horizontal lines in the semicircle for the details of the legs and further draw the detailing of the shoes as shown in the image.
- Draw both hands and fingers. Draw the fingers very carefully in a rhythmic manner and also draw the long nails in all the fingers of both the hand.
- Draw the ribbon on the hair as shown.
- At last draw the rhythmic lines and curves lines make to long hair of Nezuko as shown in the image.
CONCLUSION: Hope you like the tutorial and you have learned to draw Nezuko drawing. I know at the begining it will be little hard for you but believe me once you start and follow the steps in the given tutorial it will be easy and you will learn to draw all the figures very easily.
|Date||June 28, 2021|