Hello and welcome back to our new tutorial. Today, we are going to draw Perman’s drawing in a simple and very easy way. This tutorial includes a detailed outline drawing of Perman with step by step explanation. The above image represents your outline of Perman which we are going to draw below. Hope you will enjoy and follow Perman drawing till the end of the tutorial. So, let’s get into this tutorial, wish you all the best!
While drawing, makes sure to use your pen or pencil lightly, especially for rough drawing. Additionally, erase some of the outlines when and where required as you move further. Follow the instructions carefully and don’t skip any of the steps.
Step 1: LINE DRAWING
- Before starting the main drawing, draw the line posture of Perman first.
- First, draw the circle for the head.
- Next, draw the long vertical line for the leg and stomach parts.
- Now, draw the two lines for the hands.
Step 2: BASIC FORMS OF PERMAN
- For the forms, start from the circle for the face then two circular eyes.
- Divide the circular face vertically and horizontally as mention below.
- Now, draw the t-shirt and the fingers.
- Further, draw the legs.
Step 3: DRAWING THE HELMET
- From this step, we are going to start our main drawing.
- First, draw the circular helmet.
- Then draw the drop shape on the right side of the helmet.
Step 4: DRAWING THE T-SHIRT AND BOTH HANDS
- First, draw the full sleeve t-shirt.
- Now, draw the left and right-hand fingers, highlighted in black.
Step 5: DRAWING THE PANTS AND BOTH LEGS
- Start to draw with short pants first.
- Further, draw the right leg in a straight posture.
- Now, draw left leg little bent.
Step 6: DETAILING THE HELMET
- First, draw two triangular-ear-like on the helmet.
- Next, draw two circles for the eyes opening on the helmet.
- Further, draw the band of the helmet.
Step 7: DRAWING EYES AND MOUTH
- Draw the eyes and mouth with a cheese expression.
Step 8: DETAILING THE T-SHIRT
- First, draw the collar of the t-shirt.
- further, draw the p-shape Perman batch.
- At last, draw some folds on the t-shrt.
Step 9: DETAILING THE SHOES
- Draw the shocks of both legs.
- And also some detailing of shoes
Step 10 (FINAL): DRAWING THE CLOAK
- In this final step, we are going to draw the cloak of the Perman.
- Draw the cloak (back wing like a dress) highlighted in black color.
- Yahooo! The drawing is finally completed.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our tutorial on Perman drawing. And, you were able to learn something new today. If you find it helpful then please share it with your friends, it will help a lot. We are constantly updating our website and we are giving our best to make the drawings as simple and easy as possible. So, bookmark our site for future drawing updates.
For more drawings, keep exploring our website.