Hello and welcome back to our new tutorial. Today, we are going to draw Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen in a simple and very easy way. This tutorial includes a detailed outline drawing of Gojo with step by step explanation. The above image represents your outline of Gojo which we are going to draw below. Hope you will enjoy and follow Satoru Gojo drawing till the end of the tutorial. So, let’s proceed towards our tutorial, wish you all the best!
INFORMATION ABOUT GOJO
Satoru Gojo is a especial grade Jujutsu Sorcerer in an Anime Jujutsu Kaisen. He is one of the main protagonists and also he is the strongest Sorcerer in anime series with immense cursed energy and threatening powerful techniques.
While drawing, makes sure to use your pen or pencil lightly, especially for rough drawing. Additionally, erase some of the outlines when and where required as you move further. Follow the instructions carefully and don’t skip any of the steps.
Step 1: LINE DRAWING (ROUGH DRAWING)
- For the rough drawing, start with the circular face and then draw a vertical and horizontal lines.
- After that, draw a vertical line from the face.
- Continuing with that, draw an inverted U-shape line for legs.
- Now, draw the hands by using the line.
Step 2: DRAWING THE FORM (ROUGH DRAWING)
- Following step 1, continue to draw step 2
- First, start with the head part and then draw the ears and mouth.
- Now, draw the basic shape of the uniform.
- Further, draw the hands and legs in a given position as shown in the picture.
Step 3: MAIN DRAWING
- Start your main drawing with the following procedure.
- First, draw the face shape and then draw the band on the eyes.
- Further, draw the upper uniform highlighted in black.
- Now, draw the lower uniform highlighted in black.
- At last, draw the shoes.
- Now, in this step, we are starting to draw spiky hair.
- Then draw the ears, neck, and then design of the uniform.
- At last, draw the hands in a particular position shown in the picture.
Step 5 (FINAL): DETAILING
- First, draw the detailing of the hair, then draw the nose, and then the mouth.
- Furthermore, draw the folds on the uniform shown in black color.
- At last, draw the detailing of the shoes.
- well done! Now, you have completed your final drawing.
Hope you liked and enjoyed our tutorial on Satoru Gojo drawing. And, you were able to learn something new today. If you find it helpful then please share it with your friends, it will help a lot. We are constantly updating our website and we are giving our best to make the drawings as simple and easy as possible. So, bookmark our site for future drawing updates.
For more drawings, keep exploring our website.